Cydia not able to fully load.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Hello. Today I have been going through Cydia and adding iOS 7 tweaks and themes, and removing some trying to get my iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.2 to look like iOS 7 to the best that it can. But now my Cydia is not able to load/refresh fully. It has continued for the past few hours to say Error: POSIX: Operation timed out. It actually just got rid of that message and just sits saying Done: Release. It either never finishes or takes a very long time.

Edit: It's now reloading fast now. Very strange. I've never had Cydia not be able to fully load for several hours like that. Any ideas?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It's common, especially after a new jailbreak is released and Cydia is overloaded. Rebooting the phone usually fixes it for me whenever it's not due to server overload.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
It's common, especially after a new jailbreak is released and Cydia is overloaded. Rebooting the phone usually fixes it for me whenever it's not due to server overload.

Thank you. My Cydia, however, was down for 3-4 hours. I tried rebooting and respringing and all. And what's even stranger is nothing new has appeared in my Cydia for the past 11 hours. That's not normal for me. :p