Cydia Theme Viewer

iPhonebaby

Bronze
Nov 5, 2008
Minnesota
Is there a website or somewhere I can go to view all the themes that Cydia has to offer, it's getting old having to open each theme and previewing them that way, sorry Im a newb :) just curious.

Jul 11, 2008
no but if you go on modmyi.com
they have a lot of the themes that are listed on cydia on their website so you can look at the pic before you download

Hi,
Do you know how you can download things from modmyi.com to your phone. They have downloads there that are not on Cydia, but I don't know how to get them on my phone after I download to my computer. Thanks.

Laina

Hi,
Do you know how you can download things from modmyi.com to your phone. They have downloads there that are not on Cydia, but I don't know how to get them on my phone after I download to my computer. Thanks.

Laina
you need to use openssh... download it on your phone via cydia and you need to download a program called diskaid on your computer in order to access your phone files on your computer

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hi,

Laina
You have to get a SSH program for your computer. Then open it and connect your phone and go to library and then themes. You can add themes here or just edit ones you already have. Use Diskaid for Mac and iPhoneBrowser for PC.

fz1dave

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
nw indiana
Well if you're gonna pull one out of the mothballs, might as well make it worthwhile!

That is a great find there Sodzy. Let me be the first to officially welcome you. :eek:k:eek:k

What else ya got?

Sodzy

Dec 8, 2009
Canada!!!
Well if you're gonna pull one out of the mothballs, might as well make it worthwhile!

That is a great find there Sodzy. Let me be the first to officially welcome you. :eek:k:eek:k

What else ya got?

Haha, Thank you very much! I was able to get some help from this thread on jailbreaking so it was the least I could do :sneaky:. I found that site after hours and hours of googling lol...I like how not only does it have springboards but lockscreens, batteries, calculators...ect..

Im sure most people know of this as its nothing special but here is a site that has the top 50 rated apps

http://www.appstore.ca/2008/10/top-50-iphone-iPod touch-ipod-applications/