Cydia won't update the "Changes"-section!

BazookaAce

Bronze
Oct 20, 2008
I'm having a very very annoying problem with Cydia. When i'm opening Cydia, and the sources updates, the new files and themes don't show under "Changes". The new stuff is there, since CyDelete is there today.

I'm missing a lot of stuff here! I'm used to check Cydia for new things daily, but now the point is gone since i don't know what the new stuff is.

I've deleted many sources, re-installed Cydia (Not JB), and Googled like a maniac, but i can't find any solution(s).

So, do you know what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I have had exactly the same problem for the last 15hours or so.. cydia just wont load, so at least i know i'm not the only one. I was even thinking about restoring and re-jailbreaking.

It got emotional!

You have to take into account that there maybe work/maintenance going on throughout cydia so... it may not be fully operational all the time. I personally have found that rebooting my phone sometimes helps, i don't know why it does this, but it works sometimes

try it again tomoz.

BazookaAce

Bronze
Oct 20, 2008
Thank god i'm not the only one! :p

Rebooting doesn't help here, so i'll give it a couple of days before i'm taking a flight to Saurik and ask him some "questions" before i force him to fix it.

What do i suppose to do now then?! Do some important stuff that really needs to be done? No. I want a functional Cydia now! :( :p

Anybody else out there with the same problem? Come and join our growing club!

BazookaAce

Bronze
Oct 20, 2008
Okay, it works now. I don't know what i did!

aurelien

Sep 4, 2011
can't update my changes in cydia