Cydia won't update

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
This has been going on for me for a while now. Cydia only seems to update when it feels like it, which right now seems to be about once every 4-5 days. I've restored, rejailbroke, yada yada, to no avail. I've also tried installing/uninstalling sources to try to force an update and that doesn't work either.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix it. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
This has been going on for me for a while now. Cydia only seems to update when it feels like it, which right now seems to be about once every 4-5 days. I've restored, rejailbroke, yada yada, to no avail. I've also tried installing/uninstalling sources to try to force an update and that doesn't work either.

Thanks.
That's strange! Maybe Cydia's developers is on an update/fixing or something like that!?

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out

Thanks.
hmh.. haven't had this happen to me yet. Although, I would actually prefer an update every 4-5 days. I kinda hate waiting for it to load every single time I launch.

kjack05

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
Texas
Yeah mine seems to be doing this too, I tried a full restore, but its still doing it.

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I think I was able to fix the problem. I had a bad source and removed it. Cydia now seems to update like normal again.

I don't remember the exact name of the source...iPhonefreecoder or something.

kjack05

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
Texas
Maybe a source is my issue as well, I will haft to investigate that.