D5 All Things Digital Conference

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The full video interview of Jobs at D Conference is live on the site. Very enjoyable video.:laugh2:

Last edited:

slgynn29

Bronze
May 23, 2007
Yeah, unless that was some serious misdirection, I change my guess to 6/29. :laugh2:[/QUOTE]

iam still sticking with the 12th or 15th, he might have said that just to keep the "late june" on everyones mind which he seemed to do...

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
Thanks for the link Chris. I really liked the "It's like give ice water to someone in hell," comment.:laugh2:
that made me laugh out loud.

not going to lie, i was pretty jealous when he just popped out his iPhone like, "oh this old thing?"

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
Kinda looked like a Oprah show to me :eek:

So I guess the date is gonna be the 30th.

And by his little smile and voice when Walt asked him about any new features that he wanted to talk about, theirs gonna be some more features to be unveiled.:cool:

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I still don't understand why they just can't give a date yet.
It's very possible they don't know yet. I kinda got the feeling that it's up in the air and that he's hoping production and shipping can at least meet a target of the end of the month.

DaveNYC

May 15, 2007
It's very possible they don't know yet. I kinda got the feeling that it's up in the air and that he's hoping production and shipping can at least meet a target of the end of the month.
I'm thinking he's planning for a mid-June release, but is using June 29 as a fallback date, and will not confirm anything until he gets the green light from the manufactuers that everything is a go.

Remain Nameless

Bronze
May 14, 2007
The tricky part is knowing that Jobs has the ultimate poker face. Very softspoken about the release date, features, etc... but we all know he could have everyone there drooling about the iPhone if he wanted... I think he's playing it cool on purpose in part with excellently laid marketing plans.