Daily App Giveaway: Ringtonium

Christopher Meinck

Administrator
Administrator
Sep 13, 2008
There have been no shortage of contests as of late, but here come more. I'm going to try a daily contest featuring awesome apps. If response is good, then we'll keep doing them. That means more app giveaways.

Today, we're giving away the Best Ringtone App for iPhone, which is Ringtonium.

best-iphone-ringtone-app.jpg

How do I enter?
We did a story on the best iPhone Ringtone App. Share it on any of the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) and then let us know that you did within this thread.

How many copies of Ringtonium are you giving away?
That all depends upon you. The more replies to this thread (legitimate replies, we check on this sorta thing), the more copies will dole out.

How can sharing help me win more apps?
For every 10 responses, we'll give out (1) copy of Ringtonium. I'd hope that you'll share this post with friends, family and anyone who enjoys winning a good app. The more entries, the more chances you'll get picked. Also, if contest turnout is good, we'll keep doing more contest.

Contest ends Tuesday night, likely when we do the podcast.

US residents only. Sorry, it's iTunes rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Congratulations to ZR_Yancy, winner of of our Ringtonium Giveaway. If you didn't win, don't worry, tomorrow is yet another opportunity in our iPhone Daily App Giveaways. Send me a PM with the email address you'd like me to use when gifting the app.

It's super easy to enter to win Tiger Woods PGA 12' Golf for iPhone. Simply post a funny golf quote, saying or movie in the contest thread. That's it. Tomorrow, we'll randomly select a winner.(y)

Thanks again for everyone who took part. I hope everyone will continue to participate, as I'd love to keep these going.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Congratulations to ZR_Yancy, winner of of our Ringtonium Giveaway. If you didn't win, don't worry, tomorrow is yet another opportunity in our iPhone Daily App Giveaways. Send me a PM with the email address you'd like me to use when gifting the app.

It's super easy to enter to win Tiger Woods PGA 12' Golf for iPhone. Simply post a funny golf quote, saying or movie in the contest thread. That's it. Tomorrow, we'll randomly select a winner.(y)

Thanks again for everyone who took part. I hope everyone will continue to participate, as I'd love to keep these going.
Yayuuuuh! Thanks Chris!