Daily iPhone App Giveaway: Pocketbooth for iPhone

Christopher Meinck

Administrator
Administrator
Sep 13, 2008
There is still time to take part in yesterday's Daily App Giveaway featuring Bluetooth OnOff, but it's time to strike a pose with our next app giveaway. Today you have an opportunity to win Pocketbooth for iPhone.

photobooth-iphone.png

How to enter:
This app brings back the vintage era of photos taken with a photobooth, often found in theme parks. To enter, comment and let us know your favorite theme park ride. Is it Space Mountain, The Mad Tea Cups or something else? The winner(s) will be randomly selected tomorrow. Not a member, join today!

pocketbooth-photobooth-iphone.png

Pocketbooth

Pocketbooth perfectly replicates the intimacy, spontaneity, and hilarity of a traditional photobooth. Perfect for a party, or a laid back family gathering.

The most exciting new feature of Pocketbooth is the ability to Print & Ship a photostrip. If emailing, tweeting, or Facebooking a strip just won't cut it, why not send a real live photostrip to a friend or loved one? You pick a photostrip, tell us where to send it, and we do the rest. Photostrips are professionally printed then packaged in a custom envelope and shipped via USPS the following businesss day.

If you'd like to print to your own printer, Pocketbooth still includes AirPrint capability for instant gratification. (requires compatible printer)

Meticulously designed to emulate the experience of a 1950s-era Model 11 Photobooth, Pocketbooth is as beautiful to look at as it is fun to use. The interface makes taking self-portraits a snap - even if you're using the rear-facing camera.

Features:
  • Print & Ship capability
  • Compatible with iPad 2, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, and the 4th-gen iPod touch
  • Choose between front-facing or rear-facing camera (note: iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS don't have a front-facing camera)
  • Customizable with different effects (b&w, color, sepia, antique, 1975), pose options (3-pose, 4-pose) and paper stocks (glossy, matte)
  • Uses flash (rear-facing camera of iPhone 4 only)
  • Stores EXIF information with each photo including GPS location (can be disabled via Settings > Location Services)
  • AirPrint enabled (print directly from app with compatible device and printer)
  • Share photostrips via Email, Twitter, and Facebook
  • Automatically saves strips to the app and optionally to camera roll
  • Export all your photos whenever you want
  • Laugh-out-loud fun!

How many copies of PocketBooth are you giving away?
That all depends upon you. The more replies to this thread (legitimate replies, we check on this sorta thing), the more copies will dole out. For every 10 responses, we'll give out (1) copy of Pocketbooth.That would be 2 copies for 20 replies, 3 copies for 30 and so on.

How can sharing help me win more apps?I'd hope that you'll share this post with friends, family and anyone who enjoys winning a good app. The more entries, the more chances you'll get picked. Also, if contest turnout is good, we'll keep doing more contests.

Contest Rules and Regulations: Due to iTunes restrictions, contest open to US residents only. Winners have 3 days to contact site administrators to claim their prize.
View the Post on the Blog

Last edited by a moderator:

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I always enjoyed the merry go round.

But once when I was at disneyland, I was walking by the teacups and saw some kid walking off that ride a but woozy, looking for the nearest garbage can. He didn't find it in time. Apparently his cup got to spinning just a little too fast.

Kgd0630

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 8, 2010
Anderson, SC
Siberian sleigh ride. Some county fairs call it caterpillar. It's been a must ride since I was a kid riding it with my grandmother.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
My favorite is a tie between Thunder Mountain at Disney World because it was my daughter's first roller coaster ever and my second is Space Mountain because of the memories of riding it with my dad when I was 9 and then taking my daughter on it when she was about the same age.

bilkal828

Apr 7, 2012
Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point in Ohio. I'm not sure in what order it happened; but I pee'd, puked, & passed out during the 8 second ride. Good times, good times!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
The Beast at Kings Island. That coaster will beat the hell out of ya!
I Rode the son of the beast once at Kings Island, never again...i think i left a kidney on the seat of that ride lol.
I think they've closed the Son of Beast. The Beast is a rickety wooden old-school coaster. Man, I had to take ibuprofen afterward from all the aches and pains and torn muscles, compound fractures, etc.

Dec 31, 2011
Great Americas "Willards Wizzard" The ride has been gone a long time, and the park renamed many times, but when I was a kid, My friends and I would ride this over, and over, and over...