Dailymotion application for iPhone!

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
This is a great application for the iPhone. Much like Youtube but more videos. Check out this great application for streaming video and it actually works great using the iPhone with the wifi is even better :laugh2:

http://iPhone.dailymotion.com

aliphoner

Jul 22, 2007
thanks

Thanks for posting the link. Looks pretty awesome. But the first video I played locked up and said it was damaged. I've seen in the news where there is a security flaw in the iPhone where a malicious website can take control of phone. That isn't one of those sites is it?

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Thanks for posting the link. Looks pretty awesome. But the first video I played locked up and said it was damaged. I've seen in the news where there is a security flaw in the iPhone where a malicious website can take control of phone. That isn't one of those sites is it?
This application doesn't crash the phone. It works great I have not had any problems using it. I watched many of the WWF wrestling videos and such. I really like the search feature. Again it works best using the wifi feature. Thanks :cool:

tundra

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
New Jersey
Great find thanks for the link. Having no problems with video playback connected through wi-fi.