Damn APPLE, check this BS out.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SweepeR, Dec 9, 2012.

1. SweepeR

SweepeR Member
    Bronze

Here is my damn issue agian with Apple. I am so damn sick of this **** already EVERYTHIGN has multiple issues on this post Jobs era but whatver **** that new CEOs life.

Back to the point..

If I am talking to person A and I get a call from person B I do the switch, I finish my conversatin and when I hang up on person B my phone automatically cancled ALL calls so now it drops my person A phone call as well.

So then I tried to do a switch to person A instead of htting the end button on person B and when I do that my conversation is okay wiht person A but the person B call NEVER gets dropped even though the other person hung up.

WTFFF is going on? I never have had so many damn issues with my damn Apple products.

On top of that my Navigation is a disgrace. It tells me to enter freeway 10 in 1/4 of a mile when the damn freeway is 200 feet away so I miss my entrance 99% of the time. Then it will say enter the 10 but doesn't say E or W N or S so basically you go on the wrong one and reroute on your own. Has anyone gotten lost this many damn times due to their navigation as well? Is that CEO money hungry ***** planning on getting this fix out?

I heard the 6.0.1 fixed this but I also heard people are NOT getting missed calls nor is their phone locking now iwht that update so I don't want to risk that either.

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

<sigh>

I'm honestly tired of asking people to watch their langauge on the forum. From now on it'll be temp bans from me. I'm out of patience.

I understand being upset, but good communicators get their point across without resorting to profanity, especially on a family-friendly forum. Please, just choose your words more judiciously. Thanks.

3. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

I agree with the langauge.

As for the calls it has to do with how you take the call waiting call and how you end it. If they end it will go back to the original. If you end it it ends all.

4. SweepeR

SweepeR Member
    Bronze

I don't post often orbrowse often to see you or anyone have said we couldn't.

5. SweepeR

SweepeR Member
    Bronze

how stupid is that? So I have to wait until that person hits end? Because when i do that it doesn't end it just waits.

This was NOT an issue in hte past so why is it different now?

what about navigation? when I want to go to Vegas i want to end up in Vegas in 4 hours not in 10 hours because the first 2 times it took me to San Diego or Arizona.

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

You never read our forum guidelines?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

It's in the forum rules.
    It's in most forum rules regardless of here or not.

8. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

Apple has a feedback site. I am sure they would love to hear your feedback.

9. Docd

Docd Contributor
    Silver

How can you post on here well over 300 times and not know to watch your Langauge. As for the switching calls I never really had much problem ending a call or calls. As for navigation I can see your point but even my garmin GPS has it quirks when it comes to that and can be frustrating.

10. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

I think we're all quite lucky chris added a forum filter to disguise what you've written. We all get frustrated, but we need to curb the langauge. Just an FYI.

11. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I did the disguising.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I think we've covered the langauge thing pretty well. Let's move on. :)

13. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

And there was me giving chris all the thanks when it was Napoleon PhoneApart (without the under score) :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Ohmster

Ohmster Member
    Silver

Are you on Verizon? I always had issues with call management on Verizon. For example if I switched to an new caller while on a call, hanging up on second call would terminate all calls. Basically, exactly what you are experiencing.

Never had that problem prior when I was on AT&T and never had that problem when I switched back to AT&T. I had AT&T for the 2, 3, 4, and 5. Verizon for the 4S. Don't ask...it wasn't my idea. Never a fan of AT&T until I was forced to switch due to work policies. Now I help set said policies... :)

15. VOLS34

VOLS34 Zealot
    Gold

So ****** is a bad word? I would guess most people have heard a lot worse than the dreaded "d" word.

16. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Sure we have, but that's not really the point. The admin would like to keep this forum family-friendly. Nothing more to it than that.

17. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Okay. Since we seem to insist on clarification rather than actually reading the forum policy...

Are you referring to "damned"? If so, I don't consider that word verboten here. I deleted the dreaded "s" and "f" words. And we don't even enforce all these rules.

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/everything-icafe-forum-policy.5964/#post-76754

18. iP5

iP5 Evangelist
    Gold

My first guess was douche. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

19. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

yzysary5.jpg

20. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Someone disliked my post. Must've hit a nerve. :D