Damn Rams!

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
2-8 for the year. i hope we don't win another game this year so we can get the second pick of the draft.

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
My Raiders have stepped up to the challenge (again)- you may well be picking 3rd.

__NaStY__

Oct 29, 2008
Northfork, WV
heck yes! as long as he doesn't get sacked and hurt his finger again... i don't think he was totally up to par this game... there were a few interceptions but we won so its cool

I know it's about time they won again, it was getting depressing.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I feel your pain, I have Bulger on my fantasy team. He's good for 1 fumble and 2 int's each game.

Glad my Boys won last night. Nerve racking victory. I'm hoping the next two they'll allow me to breathe a bit. There is a touch stretch coming after turkey day with the Steelers and Giants.

Oct 7, 2008
Clearwater Florida
Phins had to take it to the end but finally edged the Raiders.....6-4 and we have the easiest schedule the rest of the way....didn't expect that the phins would be in a playoff race after last years 1-15 season......Finally get to justify my direct TV and Sunday package....

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I feel your pain Nappy. The Redskins are the ones that started the Cowboys slump. That was a much needed win for us.
I just wish the 'Skins had a more potent offense; I don't have any complaints about the defense. I was really disappointed that they couldn't produce a score on either of the two turnovers.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I just wish the 'Skins had a more potent offense; I don't have any complaints about the defense. I was really disappointed that they couldn't produce a score on either of the two turnovers.
I still don't think Campbell is the answer at QB. They have IMO the best RB in the league in Portis, a good TE in Cooley, Santana Moss, and a decent O-Line. There is no reason their offense should not be better than they are.