Dana's Gone, im Gone

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Sorry you both feel this way. You were both funny in your own way and added to the forum. But hey, this is just an online forum - if you have places you would rather be, that's your prerogative.

H

Hayesimus

double grr...

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
if you were here to entertain us, I will miss you.

If you were here to entertain yourself, I will not.

*written while drunk
*edited while sober

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I hate to see people leave, especially over stupid reason. But guess what? The sun will come up tomorrow and life will go on. As was stated, this is just a forum and if people leave there is someone in line to take their place. A month from now they will be forgotten.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I disagree.

do you remember x999x?
do you remember depthnerd?
do you remember KNK?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I disagree.

do you remember x999x?
do you remember depthnerd?
do you remember KNK?
I will give you KNK. I do wish he was still around. Depthnerd was on my ignore list and never gave him a second thought. X999X I really don't know much about. May have left about the time I joined.
The point is this forum will go on no matter who leaves. Granted it would be a lesser place if certain people left, but this happens in all walks of life. Good employees leave a job for another and it might be a big loss to the company but the businesss doesn't fold.
As the saying goes:crap Happens. You have to get over it and go forward.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Toodles!

You boys will be back.

S

Starry

*Shakenhead*

Thank God for some features (ignore) on this site... makes it that much more rewarding... :)

:rolleyes:

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Why did they leave?:confused:

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Hello Sir,
After receiving several requests (via PM) and making a lucrative deal with the Administrator that i just could not pass up, I have decided to stay. Now more than ever I realize this forum needs me and will crumble in my departure. Also I feel this board needs someone to carry on Dana's legacy and let all the new members know who Dana was.
Good Day