Darn, gotta quit Apple </3

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
Since I'm relocating to the U.S. on October 14th, I had to unfortunately quit my position at Apple. :c

I was approved for a K-1 Visa on September 21st to immigrate. My last day is October 7th, and I am/was a Business Expert. Hoping that once I can legally adjust my status on a Green Card in the U.S. I can work there again, loved every moment of it, and I was there for shy of 3 years.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Since I'm relocating to the U.S. on October 14th, I had to unfortunately quit my position at Apple. :c

I was approved for a K-1 Visa on September 21st to immigrate. My last day is October 7th, and I am/was a Business Expert. Hoping that once I can legally adjust my status on a Green Card in the U.S. I can work there again, loved every moment of it, and I was there for shy of 3 years.
Sorry to hear that. Good luck with the move; stay away from South Florida if you want a good life here. Where are you immigrating from, if I might ask?

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
Sorry to hear that. Good luck with the move; stay away from South Florida if you want a good life here. Where are you immigrating from, if I might ask?
Aww it's okay! I'll be fine. I'm moving to Atlanta, GA, and I'm immigrating from Canada!

I am an immigrant myself . I still believe the US provides opportunities no other country offers.
I'm moving because I'm getting married. Canada has very similar opportunities, however I do believe the US does offer more. Right now in Alberta we're in a recession.

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
Update: I work for Apple again, now down in Atlanta! I’ve regained my old position as Business Expert. Cheers!