Darth Vader Ringtone

meltd0wn

Bronze
Feb 23, 2008
Hey guys im not sure if this is the right place for it but if someone has some time could someone rip the darth vader music for me i don't have the dvds and i would love to have the darth entrance music as the ring tone for my mum when she is ringing :p

many thanks in advance

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Hey guys im not sure if this is the right place for it but if someone has some time could someone rip the darth vader music for me i don't have the dvds and i would love to have the darth entrance music as the ring tone for my mum when she is ringing :p

many thanks in advance
Ill work on that. I like your idea....When MY mom calls, I have Aretha Franklin's R-e-s-p-e-c-t!

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA

many thanks in advance
Darth Vader's entrance music is called the "Imperial March". I had it at one time and I will look fer it..

meltd0wn

Bronze
Feb 23, 2008
I had it ages ago but I lost most of my mp3's when my iriver got stolen. I have now learnt to backup everything on 2 serperate drives but it sucks having to find it all again.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Imperial March is better known also known as Monty Burns' theme song. I think it works better for him, lol.