Date and Time!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bigcohiba

Oct 2, 2007
Hi, I have been a long time reader of the forum, but this is my first post!

Have you been having trouble with the date and time today? My email and calendar started acting up today around lunchtime. It took me a few minutes to work it out, but the date had changes to June 29 and the time was off by about 5 and half hours. I change to manual settings for a quick fix. I then went back in and changed to Auto and the phone date and time again reset to some random date and time!

I assume this must be an ATT signal issue, but wondered if anyone else had the same problem today?

thanks

iPhone8801

Bronze
Sep 22, 2007
Sorry, I think I should give more information:

The date and time changes when I connect the USB to my computer. My iTunes is the latest up to date version, and the iPhone has the current 1.1.1 update as well.

So once the connection commences with the iPhone the date always shoots back a week or two and throws the time off by several hours.

Now once I unplug the usb cable and restart the phone the date and time return to normal. The previous alarms on my calendar also ensue in a frenzy to catch up with the present date.

Weird.:sick:

Bigcohiba

Oct 2, 2007
Thats exactly the same issue I have, having just conducted a Sync. The date and time changes are so random, I cannot work out where the iPhone or iTunes is picking it up from!

I am using 1.1.1 and iTunes 7.4.3.1

Is it just the 2 of us having this issue?

mobilehavoc

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
Thats exactly the same issue I have, having just conducted a Sync. The date and time changes are so random, I cannot work out where the iPhone or iTunes is picking it up from!

I am using 1.1.1 and iTunes 7.4.3.1

Is it just the 2 of us having this issue?
I had this issue, "seemed" to have resolved it by just restarted my PC. Haven't had the issue since.

domi

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
i had the same issue last night when i synced up my iPhone. powered the phone on and off, and closed iTunes and brought it back up. resynced and it worked fine. running on 1.1.1.

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Sorry, I think I should give more information:

The date and time changes when I connect the USB to my computer. My iTunes is the latest up to date version, and the iPhone has the current 1.1.1 update as well.

So once the connection commences with the iPhone the date always shoots back a week or two and throws the time off by several hours.

Now once I unplug the usb cable and restart the phone the date and time return to normal. The previous alarms on my calendar also ensue in a frenzy to catch up with the present date.

Weird.:sick:

Sounds like the clock on your PC is messed up.