Dave The Rock Star!

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
For those that don't know it, Dave did a 40 minute live show last night with a band of one of his clients. Here is a youtube video of it. He is on keyboards.
Good job Dave!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
You have very nice hands Dave. Very awesome to watch and hear. Dave you really get into it too, that's awesome.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
You have very nice hands Dave.
crrrrreepy! :p

Thanks for posting, Don. I was going to wait until it became "iPhone compatible", but wth. The gig was a ton of fun, especially this cover of Humpty.

Keep in mind this was the first time I've played out live for almost a decade. I'm just a studio rat these days. But I hope to play some more gigs with these guys soon.

H

Hayesimus

NEAT! Good job davimus.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Nice! I'm glad you got to play a live gig. Looks like you had a great time and played great, too!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
WOW Dave! I am impressed! that sounded great! Brought back a lot of memories of when I used to play out, but I don't think I was ever that good! Way to go, Keep it up, and maybe we can have an EIC virtual band!
DANA on drums, me on Bass, you on Keys, and we need a couple guitarists a someone with a set of pipes.
everyone record prat of a song and we keep passing it around till all the tracks are recorded and then have someone master it. LOL
You heard it right here!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
You know that's my day job, right? ;)

EIC CD anyone?
You know, I did know that, but the brain is a little fried worrying about employment, and whether or not it's going to last the next couple of quarters.

H

Hayesimus

you know i came up with a couple songs... but they were both about how I hated my mom... :D

Its sad but its the truth... Here is an example...

This is set to the tune of On the Blue Danube

I hate my mom... that *****... that whore...
I wish she'd leave... or die... for sure...
You wouldn't believe... all off... the things...
She's done to me... the hell... she brings...
To me and my friends... we live... in fear...
For all of the times... she'll sit... and jeer...

I wish that I... had been... adopted at birth badump bump...

Adoption would be... the greatest thing... for any one... under her care...
They'd have none of their... pain and grief to bear... or ever want to pull out all of their hair...

Some times... she seems... so nice...
but please take... my free... advice...
because ly-ing is... her vice...
she'll make-you want to-yell bout the-hell she'll put You through if you only knew...

:D

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
I wish I was musically talented. I would love to know how to play piano...besides knowing how to play Mary Had a Little Lamb.

H

Hayesimus

engaging it? That was some song I wrote when I was bored at work to be funny... Not too much to read into..

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
hey dave, great stuff...really fun. kind reminded me of Bullfrog with Kid Koala and Blu Rum. if you haven't heard them, check out "Reverse Psychology"
Y
G
O
L
O
H
C
Y
S
P