Daytrade Apple Stock To Get Your $$ Back

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Z

ZiggyPop

Tomorrow, at 9am when the stock markets open, we all go there and short Apple stock. I'm shorting 1000 shares. If we all do that the price plummets and we get our money back. And we exact a little payback on Mr. Jobs in the process!

ucirsx

Aug 20, 2007
so cali
Tomorrow, at 9am when the stock markets open, we all go there and short Apple stock. I'm shorting 1000 shares. If we all do that the price plummets and we get our money back. And we exact a little payback on Mr. Jobs in the process!
wow really mature move.....you go do that!

Z

ZiggyPop

wow really mature move.....you go do that!
I plan to. I bet I'll have my $200 back by lunchtime. It's as mature stealing $200 out of people's pockets through predatory businesss practices. Hey, nothing personal, just businesss. And if Apple stock goes tits up, it's not personal either ... just businesss.

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
I'm buying puts tomorrow.

By the way, this is much more moral than what Apple did. When you sell short you're completely declaring your intentions before hand.

kimirike

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
The stock has gone down today not sure how it will be tomorrow I'm pissed off of course. But now I'm just curious as too how the market will open. If indeed it does fall then selling and buying when(if) it hits a low doesn't sound like a bad idea.

But then again the stock market is a tricky monster and you never know what will happen.:cool:

Z

ZiggyPop

Apple stock was down 7.4 points today. On shorting 1000 shares guess how much money that would net!

Z

ZiggyPop

The stock has gone down today not sure how it will be tomorrow I'm pissed off of course. But now I'm just curious as too how the market will open. If indeed it does fall then selling and buying when(if) it hits a low doesn't sound like a bad idea.

But then again the stock market is a tricky monster and you never know what will happen.:cool:
I'm not buying Apple stock ever. I say short the bastages into bankruptcy!

ucla24

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
I see nothing wrong with selling your stock and making the stock plummet....Steve Jobs would do it to you in a New York Minute if it meant making more money!

Z

ZiggyPop

Seriously, shorting the stock is a good idea. You know it's going down tomorrow, it's a sure thing. Only problem is if they gap it open lower at the bell. Wouldn't surprise me if they did.

propynyl

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
You have enough cash to buy $1000 shares of Apple, at $136/share, ($13,600) and you're complaining about $200? Odd.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
You have enough cash to buy $1000 shares of Apple, at $136/share, ($13,600) and you're complaining about $200? Odd.
True! And Apple's stock is going to go back up so over the next day or two would be a great time to buy.