Dead 3G iPhone, please help.

Newbies

Oct 21, 2008
hi all,
....after jailbroken, my 3g work perfectly but the itune dose not accept the iPhone. It gave me the message that "...the SIM not support...." Then I go to setting -> General and Erase. I thought that after Erase I can use itune restore everything back to nomal.

However, after erase the Itune not detect my iPhone, then I use QuickPwn but the same problem, it dose not detect the iPhone.

Now, the only thing I can do is turn the iPhone on and off but it only has the pineApple icon in the middle of the black screen.

Dose anyone know the way how to fix it?
Thanks for any help.

hi all,
....after jailbroken, my 3g work perfectly but the itune dose not accept the iPhone. It gave me the message that "...the SIM not support...." Then I go to setting -> General and Erase. I thought that after Erase I can use itune restore everything back to nomal.

However, after erase the Itune not detect my iPhone, then I use QuickPwn but the same problem, it dose not detect the iPhone.

Now, the only thing I can do is turn the iPhone on and off but it only has the pineApple icon in the middle of the black screen.

Dose anyone know the way how to fix it?
Thanks for any help.
sounds like you may have to restore via iTunes and re-jailbreak..
put your phone into dfu mode when you connect it to the computer so iTunes can recognize it

Newbies

Oct 21, 2008
Thanks for your reply.
...could you show me how to put my iPhone into dfu mode?

Thanks for your reply.
...could you show me how to put my iPhone into dfu mode?
Step 1. Turn off your iPhone.

Step 2. Hold down the power and home button.

Step 3. When you see the Apple logo, release the power button but continue holding the home button down.

Step 4. Open iTunes and wait for it to tell you that its in restore mode.

Newbies

Oct 21, 2008
yeahhhh, I got it.
It's restoring now. Thank a lot free2rhyme590.