Deadbeat Ebayer?

iPhonebaby

Bronze
Nov 5, 2008
Minnesota
I need to know, I have only sold a few things on ebay so far and have recently sold my iPhone it was last Wendsday the 5th at 9pm, they clicked buy it now but have yet to pay for it :(, I have sent out 3 emails to her and not a single reply...nothing, do I have a deadbeat buyer or am I just being impatient? Should I give her until Monday to contact me and then if I don't hear anything then relist the phone? Or should I be good and give her a full 7 days? Please help Im stressing out over this, thanks! :)

I need to know, I have only sold a few things on ebay so far and have recently sold my iPhone it was last Wendsday the 5th at 9pm, they clicked buy it now but have yet to pay for it :(, I have sent out 3 emails to her and not a single reply...nothing, do I have a deadbeat buyer or am I just being impatient? Should I give her until Monday to contact me and then if I don't hear anything then relist the phone? Or should I be good and give her a full 7 days? Please help Im stressing out over this, thanks! :)
if you sent emails out to her and she hasn't replied... i think you should just relist it... i know when i was bidding on things and i was seriously going to buy them, i checked the listing every day... hope all goes well

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Follow the rules of eBay. I had the same problem. SOmeone bought my phone, and then 4 hours later bought someone elses phone. I never heard from them, but the other seller got payment fast and was happy with the buyer. Follow the procedures for non-payment to get your money back for the listing. Takes 7 days before you can make a complaint, then another 8 to give them a chance to respond. after that, you get a credit on the listing.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
i say wait the 7 days
just recently i bought something on ebay
and i knew about the 7 day rule
i won the bid but at the time i knew i didn't have the money on my paypal card but i got direct deposit in 7 days from when the listing ended and paid it on the 7th
so he may be going through a similar situation
oh and next time you sell something there is an immediete payment required option , it works good, check it out