death of OS 9

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
You can see it on the iPhone. Just go into YouTube and search for "death of os 9."

Still, I wish we, or the forum automatically, could make iphone-friendly YouTube links.

--
Mike

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I was saw this a few months back and got a great kick out of it. Thanks for bringing it back around.

- John

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Not so fast , my friends....

He's alive and well, running every day right here next to his big brother in their iMac G5 home, perfectly content....... :) As I go back to the dawn of Macs, I have the magnificent Touchbase Pro database that I cannot give up no find a way to export into anything comparable...... I know I know -- soon it will be gone --- but that's a great piece of software to have not missed a beat and run every day since the early '90's

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
This Is a Funny Video, Sadly I Can't Say That i Will Miss It Cause I Never Used It.
I'm still using Mac Os 9 native on 1 iBook, and in the Classic mode on my other computers, except the 3 Intels. There are many apps that don't have their Os X counterparts that I still like to use. I also have dozens of photoshop filters that would cost a fortune to replace if I were to get them for mac Os X. Mac Os 9 is far from dead for me.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Collin said:
I'm kinda glad it died, I don't really like Macs I love my PC, so yeah.

You have a weird picture geordigisd, is that you?
No, it's my older brother. xxxChris, is that you again?