Deciding between 38mm or 42mm Apple Watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

nikkisixx102

Android Killer
Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I'm sure I'm like many people, thinking 38-women 42-men... I know it's a personal choice and what looks, feels and works best for you, but which way are you leaning?

I'm 6'2 but skinny. I'm afraid that 42 will be huge and cheesy looking on my wrists and I won't be able to go to the Apple store to buy or preorder. I've looked at various tools others have used to decide and I'm sure many are still undecided like myself.

Does anyone know which one Tim Cook is wearing when presenting? His looks like what I think an Apple Watch should look. I have a feeling it's a 38 and that's the way I've been swaying.

nikkisixx102

Android Killer
Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
see, in 5 minutes since writing this, I'm thinking he's wearing the 42mm model and that other pictures of the 42mm look great! grrrrrrrr The first hard decision was SS or SS DLC.

ipod

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
I feel you. I'm in the same situation. 38mm is a great size for a watch... But for a screen? I'm not so sure.

I also don't want to look cheesy. I think a case/screen protector on the watch would look even cheesier. So, we'll see.

Right now, I'm leaning towards a 38, but that could change in a heart beat.