Defeating the Password on an iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by JWB, Dec 29, 2012.

1. JWB

JWB Member
    Bronze

My aunt passed away a few days ago and she had an iPhone 4S. She has a password to unlock it. Anyway to get around it so we can get the pics off? Thank you

Sent using iCafe app

2. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

No there isn't. A reset through iTunes will put everything back to factory settings.
    If you have access to her iTunes you may be able to extract the pics from a saved back up. Would require her Apple Id and password.

3. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

4. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

Doesn't help get photos off of a 4s. Does let you see contact list if completed correctly. iPhone 4 it will allow you to see pics if steps are completed correctly and at proper intervals.

5. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

Isn't it this communities stock answer to say no there isn't anything you can do?
    If your aunt passed away I am sorry. Could also be someone who stole someone's phone.

6. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

JWB, I hope you find a solution to your problem. I know that the photos there are the last treasure left back by your aunt. I'd start by going through her papers to see if by chance she wrote her password somewhere. Good luck and let us know how you make out. If I run into any other possible solutions, I will post them here.

Sent using iCafe app

7. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Thread title edited for clarity.

8. JWB

JWB Member
    Bronze

Thank you all

Sent using iCafe app

9. Parana6

Parana6 New Member

She had an I phone so I believe she had a computer. Plug the iPhone into her computer to see the pictures. If she didn't had a computer for back ups,then I don't know.

Sent using iCafe app