defective iPhone, small dent, exchange?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 15, 2007
MA
hey guys,

My iPhone is having problems dropping calls, and it has the dotted screen. I was going to exchange it tomorrow (my fourth one now) but i just dropped it and got a tiny half ant sized dent on the side. Do you think they will still exchange it for me?

Thanks!

Jul 15, 2007
MA
BTW I bought the original last Sunday. It was in an "incase case" from mac, but the only time it fell it fell on the uncovered spot. From about a foot from the pavement. Above the vibrate switch, its really small. The size of a half ant. They would notice if they checked it out...but think they will still exchange it?

Paulshaqz

Jul 14, 2007
hey guys,

My iPhone is having problems dropping calls, and it has the dotted screen. I was going to exchange it tomorrow (my fourth one now) but i just dropped it and got a tiny half ant sized dent on the side. Do you think they will still exchange it for me?

Thanks!

yeah i think you got a good change they will exchange your phone i did today becuse i could see the inside light right by my speaker and so far my new phone seems better but i kinda got the same problom you do with the dots thers nothing but dots n im undecided if i should return it or keep it?

jbaraga

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
www.baraga.me
BTW I bought the original last Sunday. It was in an "incase case" from mac, but the only time it fell it fell on the uncovered spot. From about a foot from the pavement. Above the vibrate switch, its really small. The size of a half ant. They would notice if they checked it out...but think they will still exchange it?
I would hope they wouldn't make a big deal about it. Any cell phone is going to pick up its fair share of nicks & scratches.

The only way to know for sure is to take it in & find out. I woudn't even mention the ding unless they do.

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
hey guys,

Thanks!
Four iPhones so far on exchanges. Phew. slow down man.

Jul 15, 2007
MA
Not four exchanges. I bought the first one last Sunday and it had problems with the speaker...I couldn't hear out of it at all. Exchanged that for a second one which had the worst battery life (lasted 5 hours of the day?) and then exchanged that one for this one which keeps dropping calls. I have the worst luck. The sad thing is the nearest Apple store is 1.5 hours away from my home...