Defective iPhone? Sucks to be you

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
If you purchased your iPhone between June 29, 2007 and August 21, 2007, you are eligible for $100 Apple Store Credit
Not Eligible for Store Credit
(1) iPhones purchased from August 22, 2007 through September 4, 2007 since they qualify for price protection.
(2) iPhones that have been returned to either AT&T or Apple.
(3) iPhones for which a store credit, rebate, or other consideration has already been issued.
(4) iPhones provided by Apple to its employees for personal or departmental use.
(5) iPhones provided by Apple for publicity or product reviews.
(6) iPhones rented to Customers while their iPhone is being repaired.

Thoughts?

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
If you purchased your iPhone between June 29, 2007 and August 21, 2007, you are eligible for $100 Apple Store Credit
Not Eligible for Store Credit
(1) iPhones purchased from August 22, 2007 through September 4, 2007 since they qualify for price protection.
(2) iPhones that have been returned to either AT&T or Apple.
(3) iPhones for which a store credit, rebate, or other consideration has already been issued.
(4) iPhones provided by Apple to its employees for personal or departmental use.
(5) iPhones provided by Apple for publicity or product reviews.
(6) iPhones rented to Customers while their iPhone is being repaired.

Thoughts?
Number (2). So if you've had to have yours repaired and returned it to the store then no $100? Is that what that means?

If so, that's retarded!

So are they saying, even though we sold you a defective unit you should be so thankful that we replaced it with one that works?

Number (2). So if you've had to have yours repaired and returned it to the store then no $100? Is that what that means?

If so, that's retarded!

So are they saying, even though we sold you a defective unit you should be so thankful that we replaced it with one that works?
No... if you have RETURNED the phone. (a.k.a. the phone is no longer in your possession...it has been returned)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
No... if you have RETURNED the phone. (a.k.a. the phone is no longer in your possession...it has been returned)
Oh ok, that makes more sense.

So if I were to buy a "returned" phone, then....i gotcha.

Thanks

;)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
LOL! Of course you wouldn't get $100 if you returned your phone and got a refund. :p
yes, that's not really what I meant though, nm.

I guess you could say I just got:

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Oh - no, no, no...I was trying to respond to the OP.

Sweet pwnd photo though :laugh2:
Ok, sorry for any confusion, hehe.

I've worked some very long hours at work this week so I'm not paying attention very well.*YAWN*

:p
:cool: