Delete account

Guest55

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
Is it possible to delete my forum account? I no longer use this and am trying to clean up? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noah8219

Jan 3, 2014
Liverpool uk
Is it possible to delete my forum account? I no longer use this and am trying to clean up? Thanks

Thought the whole purpose of a forum was to leave a legacy for other people to use. It's not using up any space on your phone so why not just not use your account and leave any past forum posts for others to look at and solve problems by looking at answers to your posts etc

Alternatively contact a forum admin who regularly post I'm sure they can help you out

Guest55

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
Thought the whole purpose of a forum was to leave a legacy for other people to use. It's not using up any space on your phone so why not just not use your account and leave any past forum posts for others to look at and solve problems by looking at answers to your posts etc

Alternatively contact a forum admin who regularly post I'm sure they can help you out

I’m not asking for this forum to be deleted, I’m asking for my username to be removed from the system.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
hi, I would also like my account deleted please.

Thanks!