Delete Cookies

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
thats quite lame, nice try
I like it, made me laugh. Then again, I'm around books featuring Cookie Monster a lot, which may help to appreciate it. Besides, thought you were gonna adopt a more respectful attitude?

Respectful thing would be to just pass on by to the next thread if you're not amused, otherwise I would've taken the time to point out how 'lame' bragging about disrespecting b****es is. Oops, guess I've wasted that time now :)

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
me posting an opinion of how that is lame isn't disrespectful in the least bit, nice try again though.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Haha, it's lame, but that's exactly what makes it funny.

Kind of like the joke:
What is red and smells like blue paint?

Answer:
Red paint.

Lame :)

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Spotted this on Friendfeed last night, via Meric Kara's feed:
LOL!

me posting an opinion of how that is lame isn't disrespectful in the least bit, nice try again though.
Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean that it's automatically not rude or disrespectful. Insulting (i.e., expressing something negative about) anything someone says or does to their face (or in direct reply in another fashion, as in here in a forum) is considered rude and disrespectful. I'm done wondering why you don't see that at all. Chris may have warned you, but you still seem to have trouble with the concepts. Try again.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Taking the time to write a rude comment on something you don't like is pretty lame to my mind. I see plenty of threads that don't interest or appeal to me, or where the poster's sense of humor doesn't match mine. I pretty much never make the effort to stop and diss them.

Like I said, otherwise I would've commented on your recent thread where you blather on about going out for beers and to treat young girls badly - which is of course beyond lame, and just downright stupid and offensive.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
if you have a problem with me feel free to pm me, i'm not gonna argue with you and clutter your thread.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I liked it. Reminds me of a Family Guy episode where the newscaster Tom Tucker is unable to check his e-mail and Ollie the weatherman asks if he enabled cookies and checked his TCP-IP settings.