Deleted app store/Safari/iTunes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Melssa

Nov 12, 2011
Hi everyone I would really appreciate your help if someone could tell me how I get back my safari iTunes AppStore my 3 year old deleted them on my phoneI hooked it up to my iTunes on my comp and it say network server not found

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
Are you sure they're deleted? And not just put into a folder somewhere? I don't even know how to delete those apps because when you "jiggle" the apps, those aren't able to be deleted.

Melssa

Nov 12, 2011
That's what I thought but I've looked through all my folders and even searched my phone And nothing comes up

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
I would normally say after trying all the suggestions above that you might have to restore. The only thing that bothers me is those icons can not be deleted. Did you try swiping to a screen where that normally has no icons? Maybe she moved them over to a new page.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
She wasn't able to restore. In her OP it says that there was a network error. Maybe if she posted the error she's getting, someone (other than me) would be better able to help her. :)
Thanks, I went in auto-pilot again :(

@OP Which iTunes error are you seeing? Make sure your iTunes version is up to date, this is usually a problem.