Deleted Kindle app

Jan 13, 2014
I deleted the kindle app from my iPad and would like to reinstall it. However, as it still have the kindle app on my iPhone, it is not available to download. Any suggestions on what I can do, please

Sent from my iPad using iCafe Forums

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I deleted the kindle app from my iPad and would like to reinstall it. However, as it still have the kindle app on my iPhone, it is not available to download. Any suggestions on what I can do, please

From your iPad, you should be able to download the Kindle app and install it from the App Store. It being on the iPhone should have no affect on it not being available for download to your iPad.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks. Got it!

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
Curious, do you use the White or Black theme in the Kindle App?

I have a Kindle 3G/WIFI (original keyboard one) and I've tried many time using the Kindle App on my iPad, but the reflection always seems to get on my nerves despite the theme I use. Nonetheless, I was just curious...

Jan 13, 2014
I'm just starting using a Kindle app on my ipad. A friend gave me some books he bought from Amazon, in the AWZ3 format and I'm unable to open them. Do you have any suggestions, please?

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I'm just starting using a Kindle app on my ipad. A friend gave me some books he bought from Amazon, in the AWZ3 format and I'm unable to open them. Do you have any suggestions, please?
Kindle does not allow AWZ3 format. You will have to convert it to mobi.