Deleting Email

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Yeah, I also don't like how the email icon shows the number of ALL messages rather than just unread messages. Kinda annoying.

But that's a very small complaint. Overall I'm ecstatic. :laugh2:

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, I also don't like how the email icon shows the number of ALL messages rather than just unread messages. Kinda annoying.

But that's a very small complaint. Overall I'm ecstatic. :laugh2:
My "Mail" icon lower home screen show unread messages, not all messages. Are you sure you've gone through and "read" them all?

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
what about the feature "mark all as read"..i set up my gmail account and got 50 new msgs..i had to go through each one to make it read...am i missing something here or do is not have this feature?

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
what about not being able to manually manage your music and tv shows...shows especially..you cant pick a specific episode to put on your iPhone at the moment..anyone else having this problem?

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
what about not being able to manually manage your music and tv shows...shows especially..you cant pick a specific episode to put on your iPhone at the moment..anyone else having this problem?
On the summary tab in iTunes check "only sync checked item".

Go to your TV shows in iTunes and uncheck the ones you don't want to sync to the iPhone.

Choose Sync TV show (or all) from the video tab.

Click Apply.
Click sync.

Only checked shows will sync.