deleting individual calls

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
does anyone know how to delete individual calls out of your recent calls without deleting all calls?
Unfortunately, as petalmom states, it's not possible on a stock iPhone. It can be done via third party apps (the app is called CallID), but that involves jailbreaking your phone.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I've used it and it works very well.
I just wished it showed names or names with the numbers. The fact that it displays the phone number only sometimes has me worried that I'll delete the wrong number.

I don't know anyone with a cell phone that actually remembers a phone number these days. :p

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I just wished it showed names or names with the numbers. The fact that it displays the phone number only sometimes has me worried that I'll delete the wrong number.

I don't know anyone with a cell phone that actually remembers a phone number these days. :p
I know what you mean. I've had to go back to Recents to find out what the number is, then go back to CallD and the delete the call.

faramir

Nov 4, 2008
hiya,
Im having trouble loading software that will allow me to delete individual calls on my iPhone 3g. I downloaded isms but i can't get it onto the phone? I've never actually loaded any software onto the phone before so I'm not even sure I'm doing it right? I'm opening the applications on iTunes and trying to drag it into the box without sucess? am i doing this right or can anyone suggest an alternative software or other way of going about this...?

Thanks to anyone who can help...

F

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Welcome to EIC!

If you are jailbroken there are several options for you available on Cydia. I'm not sure what they're called but I bet with a few searches you could find them. Good luck.