Deleting pics and videos from camera roll file?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 2, 2011
Anyone can tell me how to delete pics and video from camera roll file?
Read something briefly about having to hookup your iPhone to iTunes just to do this? Ridiculous! Has to be a better way! Help!

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
You can click on the pictures individually and hit the trash can icon or hit the edit button in the camera roll and check them to delete them.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Anyone can tell me how to delete pics and video from camera roll file?
Read something briefly about having to hookup your iPhone to iTunes just to do this? Ridiculous! Has to be a better way! Help!
You can delete pictures from your camera roll with the method shown in post #2. For any albums you've sync'd you will need to delete via your computer - I know... Apple are a pain for doing it is this way!

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
If you are wanting to delete pictures from the photo stream, I could not delete them from the phone unless you go to your settings>photo>photo stream and turn it off.

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...
If you are wanting to delete pictures from the photo stream, I could not delete them from the phone unless you go to your settings>photo>photo stream and turn it off.
you can not delete individual photos from photo stream but if you want to delete them all:
  1. Go to icloud.com
  2. click your name in top right.
  3. click advance.
  4. Click 'reset photo stream.'