Deleting pop up numbers (when emailing)

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
anyone know how to delete pop up numbers when you get ready to email someone? whenever i push a number down i get certain phone numbers that'll just pop up for me to choose. some of them are wrong and i want those deleted.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
This is a quess Big6 but I'd think you can go to settings and clear your safari cache, cookies, and/or history which should delete them.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Let me know if that works or not. When I re-read your first post I'm now kind of confused about "numbers" popping up in email; Initially I was thinking about the auto-complete function.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Can you give a little more detail about what is happening? Do you email a lot of phone numbers and it's just the predictive text feature trying to help you out?

exactly. when i send of photos through email it'll predict the number and it'll pop up so i can choose it. i want those deleated if it's possible.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Haha, 'girlfriend cleanup'. I can smell it a mile away. ;)

That list is based on your contact list and also any outgoing address you've ever sent from the iPhone. You could try a "reset all settings" from setting/general. You will have to go through and redo all your settings, but it doesn't take long.

To be honest, though, I don't know if that will erase your emailing history. Worth a shot though. Easier than a restore (which I'm pretty sure won't do a thing anyway).

Next time you need to send one of "those emails" use the web interface for your mail service ;)