Dent

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
So it was beautiful out today so I got on the BMX bike. Stupid me didn't put my iPhone in a case and took a handlebar end to the pocket. The pocket where my phone is. So now I got a nice dent in the back of the phone. Meh whatever though. I've learned to accept the fact that's its a PHONE and its gonna get dinged. Just thought I'd share.

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
still got full functionality then your ok..consider it a scar and lesson learned. good news..

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
yup works fine. I got a much bigger dent in my 30 gb iPod from the same thing. Think I woulda learned the first time.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
nah man.
every time you look at it, or see someones non-deformed iPhone you're going to feel emptiness inside..

lol.
at least you think you've gotten over it :p

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I remember when I got my first dent. I was a bit peeved at myself at first but then I made the same realization as you did. Now my iPhone sports several dents, bumps, and scrapes.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
nah man.
every time you look at it, or see someones non-deformed iPhone you're going to feel emptiness inside..

lol.
at least you think you've gotten over it :p
na. I used to be like that. I'd say oh its fine. But on the inside I was pissed. But its a phone and compared to last phones this one is immaculate. Dent or no dent. I'd be pissed if the screen was scratched.