deposit

juzcallmeg0d

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
i just wanna check to see if anyone knows...

from what i remember, whatever deposit is required at the time of purchase MUST be paid in cash. can anyone confirm this? if not, what are the acceptable payment options for the deposit?

Snazy30

Bronze
Jun 29, 2008
i believe you only have to pay a deposit if u don't have good enough credit. So go to your local AT&T store and get your credit check done before July 11th. If you have good credit, then no deposit is required. But ask a representive to be sure.

juzcallmeg0d

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
i believe you only have to pay a deposit if u don't have good enough credit. So go to your local AT&T store and get your credit check done before July 11th. If you have good credit, then no deposit is required. But ask a representive to be sure.
thats not what i asked at all. im asking what form of payment is accepted for a deposit.

Snazy30

Bronze
Jun 29, 2008
well im just telling you. So if you have good credit then u shouldnt even ask in the first place.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
thats not what i asked at all. im asking what form of payment is accepted for a deposit.
I can't remember whether they accept deposit payments by credit card or not. You should really just call an AT&T retail store because they do this all the time.

juzcallmeg0d

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
I can't remember whether they accept deposit payments by credit card or not. You should really just call an AT&T retail store because they do this all the time.
yes, i will probably have to do that. i just figured id ask since i browse these forums all day while im at work and cant really call AT&T while im supposed to be working :p lol

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
You can chat with an AT&T rep online. Just go to support. They can answer your question.