Derailed iOS Theme

Discussion in 'Themes' started by MoneyMaker79, Apr 14, 2013.

1. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

This theme is amazing, with over 118 icon changes to make your springboard alive! Currently Compatible with iOS 5/6.

What is also great is that more icons will become available in new updates. I just sent my apps that I use to the developer, who will make the icons with the best possible changes.

The image is my home screen that shows the iOS icons and changes to them. However, the theme has over 118 icon changes and more to come.

image.jpg

2. iconone

iconone Zealot
    Gold

How did send them your apps? I'd like to send mine.

3. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I was in bed when he responded to my email. I just took a picture of each of my screens and emailed them through Cydia. That was acceptable.

Sent using iCafe app

4. iconone

iconone Zealot
    Gold

Do you know what the derailed board is in winerboard? I can't tell a difference with it disabled or enabled.

5. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I disabled the derailed springboard and it took most of the icon changes away but the derailed board changed one or two of the icons to another look.

I'm just keeping them both enabled. I emailed the developer just now to confirm the difference.

"Derailed board changes the background of Notification centre , Siri Background and folder background! :)"

I don't notice these changes. But nonetheless the icon changes are awesome.

Sent using iCafe app