Dexter

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Fr
I did that also with 24 until my bootleg eBay DVDs started going bad on me so I had to buy the real DVDs just in time to catch up to season 5.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app
From the very first episode of 24, it was like a drug I had to have. I couldn't put it down.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
From the very first episode of 24, it was like a drug I had to have. I couldn't put it down.
Funny thing is before I got hooked on it I would change the channel and always see Jack yelling at someone so I was turned off to it until it my brother-in-law kept telling me how good it was. Not to hijack the Dexter thread, but have you seen Strike Back on Cinemax? Kind of has a 24ish feel with a rated R twist.

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
pretty crazy wasn't it. Can't believe they ended it the way they did. And now the long wait till next season
Yeah,wasn't expecting that. Usually they finish a storyline. Can't wait till next season to see where they go with this.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I just found the entire Season 6 for download. Great! I finally get to watch it.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Tonight's the night!

Here's Showtime's Dexter cupcakes for the premier. They're red velvet with whipped vanilla icing, shards of sugar glass and red simple syrup splatter.
fbSHk.jpeg

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Awesome start. Best Dexter season premiere in a LONG time.

***spoiler***

It's about time Deb put it all together. The show was stagnating and needed a new dynamic. I'm really looking forward to this season now.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD

***spoiler***

It's about time Deb put it all together. The show was stagnating and needed a new dynamic. I'm really looking forward to this season now.
The part this season where Trinity returns as a zombie is pretty cool as well.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

***spoiler***

*SPOILERS*

Intense episode, huh? I can't wait to see how this all plays out with Debra knowing the truth.

I was a little let down with a few things, such as the killing in an airport with cameras everywhere and the syringes (which clearly aren't even Insulin syringes, BTW) that he so easily got through the security checkpoint without showing a prescription, but it's still one of my favorite shows and I'm really looking forward to rest of this season.

Do you think LaGuerta is going to start a side investigation since she's always believed that Doakes was innocent? I guess that's why she took the slide instead of just having Masuka run it.

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
One word to summarize tonight's episode...Dayum! :eek:

I haven't enjoyed a season this much since the 4th one.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I had no idea about the show. I thought it was like one of those so many ......
Hubby wanted to watch Homeland so we signed up for Showtime.
Since we pay for it might as well get my monies worth I picked a show to catch up on.
I knew some members here watch it, but figured I watch the pilot and see.
OMG nothing what I had expected. I had no clue. Perhaps I should ready about what I am going to watch?
Anyhow am at 2nd season 7th episode.

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
I had no idea about the show. I thought it was like one of those so many ......
Hubby wanted to watch Homeland so we signed up for Showtime.
Since we pay for it might as well get my monies worth I picked a show to catch up on.
I knew some members here watch it, but figured I watch the pilot and see.
OMG nothing what I had expected. I had no clue. Perhaps I should ready about what I am going to watch?
Anyhow am at 2nd season 7th episode.
Keep watching, it gets better. IMO, season 2 was not bad. Season 3 was just meh. But season 4! Wait til season 4... (y)