Dexter

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Europa, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Europa

Europa Moderator

Tonight's the night.
    And it's going to happen again, and again.
    It has to happen.

Season 4 Premiere
    Tonight 9/8 c

[​IMG]

Post thoughts or your favorite quotes. Here's one of mine,

"It's been said that everything is connected to everything. The Butterfly Effect. You drop a pebble into a pond and the ripples radiate outwards touching and effecting everything. Until finally a fish grows arms and legs and crawls out of the water, and picks up a rock and smashes the next two fish over the head...and we have the first serial killer."
  2. AdrianCubed

AdrianCubed Zealot

Ok first correction.

The Season4 pilot already leaked by Showtime as a test ages ago.
    Today is just the pilot in its time slot and i cant wait.

This new killer basically gives Dexter a hard on...as did the other by their precision at how well they kill. I did however think the bathtub scene was a little creepy, he cuts her femoral artery.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. macscac

macscac Member

i wish dexter would kill his sister.
    god she annoys me
  5. I've never even heard of Dexter.
  6. Bitewound

Bitewound Evangelist

:dft008:suprised you should download the first few seasons , it's a great show
  7. AdrianCubed

AdrianCubed Zealot

If anything he may just kill Rita if she cheats on him? or finds out he's a killer. That would be such a huge surprise.
  8. Youngbinks

Youngbinks Zealot

Joh Lithgow is going to be fantastic this season. I can't wait to see him a bit more.
  9. But that would be...illegal! What would London say?! ;)

I've heard of the cartoon "Dexter's Lab" and the old game I had on my Amstrad CPC464, "Get Dexter."

I'll have to check it out.
  10. Youngbinks

Youngbinks Zealot

Oh no, not this discussion again.

Naps, you can stream the episodes online.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
  11. Whew! I'd hate to be the only pirate here! ;)
  12. TarekElsakka

TarekElsakka Genius

I don't mind downloading shows that were on TV before, for FREE.
  13. Bitewound

Bitewound Evangelist

I meant stream ;)
  14. Europa

Europa Moderator

I have to work tonight, so I'll have to wait until the morning to watch it :(

I did the 3 month free Showtime thing and have my DVR programmed :)

I had heard of it, but didn't start watching it until seeing all the good reviews in the What are you watching thread. I think I watched all 3 seasons in less than 3 weeks.
  15. Alexander

Alexander Zealot

Lawl, kind of a weak argument. Shows aren't on TV for free, you pay for cable every month. It's even weaker here because Dexter airs on premium cable, so your paying extra just for that specific channel.

I definitely download myself, I'm just saying it would probably be more solid to say you do it because you simply don't care rather than trying to justify it. That's what I do.
  16. TarekElsakka

TarekElsakka Genius

Good point. I do it because I want to and don't care. TorrentLeech <3.
  17. AdrianCubed

AdrianCubed Zealot

lol Naps. So what if its pirating? Streaming and Torrenting or whatever its free. Even tho it'll be on my DVR for on demand, i watch movies/tvshows on my computer way more than i use the tv.
  18. Youngbinks

Youngbinks Zealot

Funnily enough that site's privacy policy page doesn't exist. Weird.
  19. TarekElsakka

TarekElsakka Genius

Same here, man. I really hate having to sit at certain times a day and wait for a show to come on, unless it's a one-time-a-week show. Also, watching movies on the computer is really easy, you can just pause if you have something to do or if you're on phone and want to concentrate in the movie afterwards. I know TiVo can do all that but unfortunately it is not available here, and there are no alternatives that do what TiVo does, here. Plus, I am not the type of people who schedule their whole day, like "tomorrow I am going to wake up at 7, do this do that, watch the show at 9, go out for ... what ever" you know. I just live the day and enjoy the moment as they say, even though not all moments are enjoyable all the time. I am saying that not that it is a good thing, no, I want to become the opposite. I want to be organized, but well, that's like blowing into a cut balloon.
  20. AdrianCubed

AdrianCubed Zealot

I dont do well with schedules. Especially since i have a short attention span and most of the time i miss everyshow i want to see. Like if a show is coming on in 2 days, ill most likely forget..and when i do remember "OH crap new Episode of " "" i just go online and watch it right then and there.
  21. TarekElsakka

TarekElsakka Genius

I swear that's exactly what happens with me!