DHL van just arrived with 3GS

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
OMG! A DHL van just pulled up and surprised me with a brand-spanking new 32GB 3GS! :D gonna open it now.... :D:D Im so excited an dhapy! :D

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I can see it now.... He's sitting there, at the kitchen table, fingers trembling, carefuly removing everything from the box slowly and methodically...
A little drool forms in the corner of his mouth, his breathing has quickened, heart pounding in his chest....

He finally gets to his computer and plugs it in, and...

There is still a problem with activation. Try again later. NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
I can see it now.... He's sitting there, at the kitchen table, fingers trembling, carefuly removing everything from the box slowly and methodically...
A little drool forms in the corner of his mouth, his breathing has quickened, heart pounding in his chest....

He finally gets to his computer and plugs it in, and...

There is still a problem with activation. Try again later. NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

Are people still having trouble activating them?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I don't know. I'm actually kind of surprised that people are still waiting for them.

Skimball

Bronze
Sep 7, 2008
KC
I have a friend who wanted to leave Tmo and spent 6 hours in the Apple store Friday. Somehow they ghosted her number and neither provider works now. It is supposed to be resolved in a day or two but they are going to give her the 32gb now for all the hassle.

Grats on the new phone!

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
DONE! No problems.....so impressed with the phone! :O That S really does count for something :D:D......

And the thing is guys...I had no idea that my dad had upgraded my phone so it was completely a surprise! I hadn't the faintest idea that there was even an ODER for a new phone yet :D

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
DONE! No problems.....so impressed with the phone! :O That S really does count for something :D:D......

And the thing is guys...I had no idea that my dad had upgraded my phone so it was completely a surprise! I hadn't the faintest idea that there was even an ODER for a new phone yet :D
Best Dad ever.

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
heck yeah man congrats i had the same feeling when i found out the best buy near my house had some left yesterday. couldnt wait to get home and play with it :).

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
OMG! The speed of spotlight is immense! And the voice control is unbelievably efficient and...well...just awesome! I love this phone so much!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
OMG! The speed of spotlight is immense! And the voice control is unbelievably efficient and...well...just awesome! I love this phone so much!
Yes, it's all good. I don't regret paying the 399 instead of the nicer 199, cause I'm selling the 3G on ebay to recoup some expenses.
The 3GS is awesome, and my wife is jealous (again).

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
hmm... i haven't noticed any odor on my 3gs...

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
This is making me go crazy... I ordered one last Thursday off the ATT website because the said I qualified for the update... it is still "in process" :mad:
Tg

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC

hmm... i haven't noticed any odor on my 3gs...

bad joke............