Dialed vs. Received Calls?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

arothman

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
My fiancee told me yesterday that her phone showed a bunch of missed calls from me when I hadn't called her at all. So I checked the 'recents' area, and it suddenly occurred to me that there's no way to know if you dialed someone and they did or didn't answer. You can see who you talked to, and whose calls you missed, but not which party initiated the call, or what numbers you dialed that you didn't connect with. Am I missing something?

aaiphone

Sep 21, 2007
My fiancee told me yesterday that her phone showed a bunch of missed calls from me when I hadn't called her at all. So I checked the 'recents' area, and it suddenly occurred to me that there's no way to know if you dialed someone and they did or didn't answer. You can see who you talked to, and whose calls you missed, but not which party initiated the call, or what numbers you dialed that you didn't connect with. Am I missing something?
If you hit the Blue Arrow button to the right of the missed/dialed call it will tell you if it was an outgoing or incoming call and highlight the number in blue and tell you the exact times of when the call was placed....