Dialing extra numbers?

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Does anyone know if there is a way to set the phone to automatically dial extra numbers after making a call?

For example: My wife has an extension at her work. Tons of other phones will allow me to insert a 2-second pause and then her extension number. The phone number is dialed, the phone waits for 2-seconds and then dials her extension.

The only way I seem to be able to do this with the iPhone is by manually bringing up the dial pad and entering the extension.

Rumpelgeist

Wishbone

Jun 18, 2007
Does anyone know if there is a way to set the phone to automatically dial extra numbers after making a call?

For example: My wife has an extension at her work. Tons of other phones will allow me to insert a 2-second pause and then her extension number. The phone number is dialed, the phone waits for 2-seconds and then dials her extension.

The only way I seem to be able to do this with the iPhone is by manually bringing up the dial pad and entering the extension.

Rumpelgeist
It's right there in the contacts listing. When you enter a contact, the number pad has the additional functions on the lower left (# * +) and touching that key will also take you to the options, including inserting a "pause".

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
It's right there in the contacts listing. When you enter a contact, the number pad has the additional functions on the lower left (# * +) and touching that key will also take you to the options, including inserting a "pause".
FANTASTIC! Thank you so much! Somehow I totally missed that.

Rumpelgeist