Dialing window does not respond

somebal

Apr 3, 2009
Good day all,
Here is the deal...my dial window does not respond...I would press the phone button, the dialler window will pop up but I can dial any numbers up, but everything else I can use the touch screen. just that application! I have not modified anything or has not been dropped.

Do please help me with this...its really bothersome! Can't save numbers unless I add via contacts (this I can still live with), cant hang up! :(

What do you thing is the problem & how could I remedy this? Any inquires/ solution please leave a post.

Thank you very much

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
Good day all,
Here is the deal...my dial window does not respond...I would press the phone button, the dialler window will pop up but I can dial any numbers up, but everything else I can use the touch screen. just that application! I have not modified anything or has not been dropped.

Do please help me with this...its really bothersome! Can't save numbers unless I add via contacts (this I can still live with), cant hang up! :(

What do you thing is the problem & how could I remedy this? Any inquires/ solution please leave a post.

Thank you very much
I have had a few problems where it takes a while for it to respond to "end call" but eventually it does.

I would do a full restore of the phone to factory settings and see if that fixes the problem. If not, I would take it to an Apple store. :)