Did 2.0.2 fix your email issues? Apple says it did and no longer a problem.

Did 2.0.2 fix your all your email issues?

• Yes, my email now works perfectly fine.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, I still have email problems.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

pemarsh

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Called Apple today and tired to get some of my email issues fixed, and they told me 2.0.2 should have fixed every email issue up do date. I think not...mine is now worse than before.

PLEASE, everyone post a vote!

Look at the thread posted below--viewed over 23000 times! And well over 600 posts.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1603761&start=0&tstart=0

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I'm not sure what email problems people were having before? I haven't had any email problems on my 3G *knocks on wood*

Can you elaborate on the problems you were having, please? :)

pemarsh

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
I'm not sure what email problems people were having before? I haven't had any email problems on my 3G *knocks on wood*

Can you elaborate on the problems you were having, please? :)
Push email not working correctly. Or when trying to manually get mail via iPhone, all it does is try to connect to retrieve email and then hangs...and sometimes crash. Only rebooting phone will reset the email. Please read the URL posted.

Matt

Bronze
May 10, 2007
I hacked my iPhone on 1.1.4 and email hasn't work since.... anyone know the problem?

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Push email not working correctly. Or when trying to manually get mail via iPhone, all it does is try to connect to retrieve email and then hangs...and sometimes crash. Only rebooting phone will reset the email. Please read the URL posted.
To which email client are you trying to connect the iPhone?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I hacked my iPhone on 1.1.4 and email hasn't work since.... anyone know the problem?
That happened a lot with the 1.1.4 jailbreak. Only way around is to redo it.

I've heard both sides of the story, same way it was with 2.0.1. People have said it fixed everything and their 3G reception is much better now, and some people say they still have the same issues.

Matt

Bronze
May 10, 2007
That happened a lot with the 1.1.4 jailbreak. Only way around is to redo it.

I've heard both sides of the story, same way it was with 2.0.1. People have said it fixed everything and their 3G reception is much better now, and some people say they still have the same issues.
What do you mean by redo? like restore the phone? Because I think I have and still wont work.