Did anyone buy Apple Care for their Apple Watch?

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I didn't but I will when I get the watch I will go to the apple retail and buy it

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
Didn't either was thinking of doing the same thing. If I even get it. Figured I see the watch first and then decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
Definitely did, especially for a first-gen product.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Just purchased the Apple care+ for the watch called Apple and they helped me. So now I'm insured for 2 additional years along with over the phone tech support. It covers any technical problems you may have with the phone software, hardware and charger. And 2 accidental incidents such a water damage cracked screen and so on.

Last edited:

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
Just purchased the Apple care+ for the watch called Apple and they helped me. So now I'm insured for 2 additional years along with over the phone tech support. It covers any technical problems you may have with the phone software, hardware and charger. And 2 accidental incidents such a water damage cracked screen and so on.
Did you get an Edition? It's one additional year otherwise.

 Watch Sport
 Watch
 Watch Edition

tybirdtybird

Contributor
Bronze
May 6, 2010
Westfield, In
Also you have to think your watch is going to get hit beat up some. With my iPhone iPad I very rarely drop it. So I didn't get with them.

Loquutis

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
Mississauga
When can I buy this?
My on line purchase date was May 2. My card has not been charged as of yet because it is not shipping yet. So am I too late by the online date, do I buy it once the charge goes onto my card, or can I wait until I receive the watch?
As I did not purchase Apple Care with the online purchase, I understand there is a time limit on buying it after the purchase date. In this case, what is my "purchase date"

Loquutis

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
Mississauga
image.jpg

Why is this I wonder. (Sorry for a double post, I thought the bigger image was better)

Loquutis

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
Mississauga
Yes 60 days.
At the store today they said I need to wait until I actually have the watch and I would need to bring it into the store for them to see if first. Then they would sell me the Apple Care+.
Phoning Apple's 1-800 number I was told I would only need to phone back and it would be taken care of.

Loquutis

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
Mississauga
Is it two additional years? As in, now you will have THREE years of warranty? I thought it is two years total but with the additional coverage which the standard one year does not cover.