Did anyone get any good iPhone 3G cases today?

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I bought my iPhone at AT&T which didn't have a very good case selection so I headed to Apple and picked up a antiglare screen protector & the "Incase Protective Cover for iPhone 3G". It was the thinnest case they had in stock and it is much improved over the first gen rubber incase. It is sleeker and a much tighter fit.

Of course its only temporary until my Zagg Invisible Shield arrives. Anyone pick up any good cases today at launch?

enjoiles

Jun 14, 2008
SJ, CA
I picked up the Crystal Film Set, as well as the Incase Neoprene case. The neoprene case is temporary, as I am waiting for the slider case =]

Bannod

Bronze
Aug 11, 2007
At the beach, WA
My iSkin Revo from the v1 fits the new phone, except for the clear hard plastic cover which I never used anyway.

MeCool

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I may go for one of those full body film things but I always have such a hard time putting them on. It's either crooked, ot there's air bubbles in it etc.

I kinda like the look of this case, I like that you can see the Apple logo in the back..has anyone ever had one or heard of these...

http://www.more-thing.com/silicone-for-iphone-3g-mono.html

desibhar

Bronze
Jul 1, 2008
The Belkin leather hard case is the case my girlfriend and I both got for our 3G's. So far, so good...
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it. Did you put the overlay on also?

qtlaw13

Jul 21, 2008
I went to Vajachoice.com. Admittedly very pricey but looked sweeter than anything I've ever seen out there. Did not have to pay for iPhone (businesss writeoff) so I splurged. I think I have to wait 45 days though but looks sweet.

jpmihalk

Bronze
May 16, 2007
USA
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it. Did you put the overlay on also?
Sure did. I know a lot of people say it isn't needed with the glass screen, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I like the crystal clear screen protectors anyway.