did AT&T screw up

cdc515

Bronze
Jun 10, 2009
okay so today i received my iPhone 3gs and all day i have been waiting for it to activate and it wont anyone know why?

Also i went to my credit card statement and i have not been charged yet by AT&T, any idea why has anyone who ordered through att been charged yet?

I also went to att.com and it still has my phone listed as my blackberry.

Did they screw up did i get a free iPhone 3gs?

I hope so

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
okay so today i received my iPhone 3gs and all day i have been waiting for it to activate and it wont anyone know why?

Also i went to my credit card statement and i have not been charged yet by AT&T, any idea why has anyone who ordered through att been charged yet?

I hope so
Its ATT so they probably did screw up. Idk about the free phone but hey, you might be a lucky one.

JimD

Bronze
Dec 15, 2007
New Market, MD. USA

I hope so
No comment on the not billing you part. With respect to not activating and your old phone showing up on the AT&T website, I am in the same boat. My AT&T account still shows my iPhone (V1) instead of my 3G s. I am still carrying around BOTH phones, waiting for this to complete. There is another thread about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

iGal

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
SoCal
Mine hasn't shown up on my cc's "recent activity," either. They are not allowed to bill until it's shipped, which would have been Thursday. Usually charges take at least a couple of businesss days to show up in your activity record on the cc's website. Give it a few more days before you rejoice at scoring a free phone :laugh2:

iGal

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
SoCal
I was charged but phone is not activating.
Your cc being charged has nothing to do with whether or how fast your phone activates. Your cc was charged because you bought the phone, it doesn't need to be activated first.

cdc515

Bronze
Jun 10, 2009
boooooo nevermind they billed me. and i couldnt activate so i just took out my blackberry sim and am using the iPhone now it registerd in 2 seconds