Did I brick my phone because of battery?

Nov 27, 2008
I have had my iPhone for about 3 days now. I was on this forum last night and I was reading about battery life. I checked my usage and compared it to others. I used my phone until the battery died last night. I had it plugged in all night and when I woke up 9 hours later, it had not charged. Right now it doesn't even say charging. It's just a still picture of the battery with a tiny bit of read in it and the charge lighting bolt is sitting underneath the battery. I can't turn it on.

Please help

[/URL]
[/IMG]

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
I have had my iPhone for about 3 days now. I was on this forum last night and I was reading about battery life. I checked my usage and compared it to others. I used my phone until the battery died last night. I had it plugged in all night and when I woke up 9 hours later, it had not charged. Right now it doesn't even say charging. It's just a still picture of the battery with a tiny bit of read in it and the charge lighting bolt is sitting underneath the battery. I can't turn it on.

Please help

[/URL]
[/IMG]
Do a hard reset (holding top button and home button until phone powers off). The iPhone has a small glitch where this will sometimes happen. Resetting usually solves the problem. Mark