Did i brick my phone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

r81gsr95

Aug 14, 2007
Everyone was going great but for some reason i would keep getting problems with texts. 3/4 times it would say Error Sending Text. (I am using tmobile.) So i decided to restore and now i can't get the damn thing to unlock. ibrickr isn't getting me past the activate iPhone screen. So i tried using another program and loaded up an older version of iTunes. It then wouldn't reconigze my iPhone saying something it being a newer version library. Now when i run the current version of iTunes it says

http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/1305/frack.JPG

i can't get it past the active iPhone emergency calls only screen. If i could only do that then i could run anysim and get back to using my phone again. I am taking it to the Apple store tomorrow with the AT&T sim and goign to complain saying i can't activate my phone after restore. Anyone have this problem or know how i can fix it? I'll paypal anyone who can fix this for me right now.

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Everyone was going great but for some reason i would keep getting problems with texts. 3/4 times it would say Error Sending Text. (I am using tmobile.) So i decided to restore and now i can't get the damn thing to unlock. ibrickr isn't getting me past the activate iPhone screen. So i tried using another program and loaded up an older version of iTunes. It then wouldn't reconigze my iPhone saying something it being a newer version library. Now when i run the current version of iTunes it says

http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/1305/frack.JPG

i can't get it past the active iPhone emergency calls only screen. If i could only do that then i could run anysim and get back to using my phone again. I am taking it to the Apple store tomorrow with the AT&T sim and goign to complain saying i can't activate my phone after restore. Anyone have this problem or know how i can fix it? I'll paypal anyone who can fix this for me right now.
You are going to take a phone that you have unlocked and screwed up back to Apple and tell them it's broke?! Now that you have voided the warranty you expect them to do what?!

r81gsr95

Aug 14, 2007
You are going to take a phone that you have unlocked and screwed up back to Apple and tell them it's broke?! Now that you have voided the warranty you expect them to do what?!

My iPhone works fine, there just seems to be a problem with the settings and im' going to the people who knows whats up to have them help me make it work. WHo else do you suggest i take it to? fucking best buy or something? damn idiot

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
You think Apple is going to service your hacked iPhone? What do you think Apple is going to do when they see that little T-Mobile carrier symbol? hahaha... that's funny, let us know how hard they slam the door on your way out.

Sorry dude, you're SOL with Apple. I would check out hackint0sh forums and see if anyone's had the same problem.

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
My iPhone works fine, there just seems to be a problem with the settings and im' going to the people who knows whats up to have them help me make it work. WHo else do you suggest i take it to? fucking best buy or something? damn idiot
Actually, you may have more luck at Best Buy :) Highly unlikely you will get much help at Apple but good luck to you.

r81gsr95

Aug 14, 2007
You think Apple is going to service your hacked iPhone? What do you think Apple is going to do when they see that little T-Mobile carrier symbol? hahaha... that's funny, let us know how hard they slam the door on your way out.

Sorry dude, you're SOL with Apple. I would check out hackint0sh forums and see if anyone's had the same problem.
! they replaced my 4gb with an 8gb! The phone was restored so there was no tmobile sign and i had the AT&T sim card in it.

ugg

Nov 25, 2010
Hello I need some help I have updated my iPhone 3gs to the new updates released by Team Dev on Sunday,and now I'm stuck in recovery mode . Tiny Umbrella will kick me out of recovery mode but then it goes right back in when I try to boot tethered after Redsnow is installed on iPhone.

I see a lot of people are having this problem,is there any fix to keep this unlock to work and not stay in recovery mode. I take it we can't downgrade the firmware to reapply 4.2.1 . I previously jailbroke the phone on Sat without incident ,then after the new updates were released the phone is now just a good looking paper weight.

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Hello I need some help I have updated my iPhone 3gs to the new updates released by Team Dev on Sunday,and now I'm stuck in recovery mode . Tiny Umbrella will kick me out of recovery mode but then it goes right back in when I try to boot tethered after Redsnow is installed on iPhone.

I see a lot of people are having this problem,is there any fix to keep this unlock to work and not stay in recovery mode. I take it we can't downgrade the firmware to reapply 4.2.1 . I previously jailbroke the phone on Sat without incident ,then after the new updates were released the phone is now just a good looking paper weight.
You posted your question in a thread from 2007... I suggest you start your own thread in it's proper location, so people can see it and try to help.