Did my iPhone just die?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
uhh guys can ig et some help, i was turning off my phone, and the slide to turn off came and the slide didn't work and then i tried to press cancel and it just turn off, and now the phone wont turn back on , i tried to plug it in the wall and the computer with eh dock and the phone wont turn on pleas help.

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
hold the on/off button and the home button until you see the Apple logo....
omg wow man i don't know how much to thank you, i think id kiss you if i can, you have no idea how relieved i am right now, thanks a lot man, and now that iam more calm no i wouldn't kiss you but still thanks.

nonu54

Jul 3, 2007
lol its all good, I thought mine was dead too but you need to do that every often to reset it once youv'e got a lot of programs open it crashes. They can fix this with a update so just do that whenever you have too. Have fun!

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
lol its all good, I thought mine was dead too but you need to do that every often to reset it once youv'e got a lot of programs open it crashes. They can fix this with a update so just do that whenever you have too. Have fun!
thanks man yes, now my phone is running smoother and faster so i guess ill do this ofter, and now i know what to do incase i think my phone dies. again thanks a lot.