Did Siri Threaten Me?

JP Stone

Jan 16, 2012
Laguna Niguel, California
So I went on to Sirisays.org and one of the questions it suggested to ask Siri was "What is the terminal velocity of a swallow carrying an iPhone in its mouth" so I asked the question to Siri and I was somewhat disturbed by her response. She said "The last person who asked me that ended up in a crevasse." Now the folks at Sirisays.org said they got a response of "About 25 mph for a European swallow." I'm kinds trippin thinking did my Siri just threaten me? Has anybody else been threatened by their Siri?

JP Stone

Jan 16, 2012
Laguna Niguel, California
Siri used a reference to "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." Nothing sinister there.
Is that what it is? haven't seen that movie in ages but I do remember the bit about the termnal velocity of
Swallows now that you mention it. Maybe that's what Siri was referencing. Either way don't think my phone will be tossing my 6' 9" 370 lb self into a crevasse, LOL.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Is that what it is? haven't seen that movie in ages but I do remember the bit about the termnal velocity of
Swallows now that you mention it. Maybe that's what Siri was referencing. Either way don't think my phone will be tossing my 6' 9" 370 lb self into a crevasse, LOL.
She might not toss you in there, but be mindful of directions she may give you! 'Ok Siri, I'm turning riiiiiigggghhhhtttt.... Thud
LMAO