did something stupid...

FantaXP7

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
So I tried setting up customize so I had no icons on my springboard...It worked and now I have no way to get to any of the icons lol. I figured that they would all be on the extended spring board...but..nope. lol. So anyways, how can I fix this?

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
So I tried setting up customize so I had no icons on my springboard...It worked and now I have no way to get to any of the icons lol. I figured that they would all be on the extended spring board...but..nope. lol. So anyways, how can I fix this?
Install dock from ibrickr for pc or breezy from mac then you will have a little starburst at the bottom right of the screen, click and drag to the middle of the screen and you should be able to finger through the apps. This program is a little tricky at 1st and may take a few tries to get right.

FantaXP7

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
Thanks for the real quick reply! I will try this although everytime I have tried to install dock, it doesn't work right. I click the sunburst then a bunch of icons flash across the screen. I guess if it doesn't work I should install a launcher...

Install dock from ibrickr for pc or breezy from mac then you will have a little starburst at the bottom right of the screen, click and drag to the middle of the screen and you should be able to finger through the apps. This program is a little tricky at 1st and may take a few tries to get right.

onyxxx6700

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
Thanks for the real quick reply! I will try this although everytime I have tried to install dock, it doesn't work right. I click the sunburst then a bunch of icons flash across the screen. I guess if it doesn't work I should install a launcher...
The icons are how u launch your applicatons if you don't have any on your home screen. You move your finger to highlight the one you want, then lift your finger off and the app will launch

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
LOL this is like the 6th time this week i've seen someone post this :laugh2:.

Hopefully customize is updated with a funtion that warns you or something before it lets you continue :sick:!

FantaXP7

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
OOO. Wow. Feel like a crazy person lol. Thanks, I didn't realize that after you touch the sunburst you had to hold onto it until the applications were aligned into that arc. Thank you.

I had ended up restoring my iPhone last night because I couldn't figure this out. However, what I was trying to do in the first place, take all the icons off the springboard and onto the extended springboard, should work right? It's just a problem with customize right now?

The icons are how u launch your applicatons if you don't have any on your home screen. You move your finger to highlight the one you want, then lift your finger off and the app will launch