did the iPhone sell out anywhere yet?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 30, 2007
I want to know if the iPhone sold out anywhere yet, I've been looking everywhere and can't find any mention of it selling out... so if you tried to get one somewhere and it sold out, I'd like to hear about it...

Last edited by a moderator:

yopingo

Jun 30, 2007
I want to know if the iPhone sold out anywhere yet, I've been looking everywhere and can't find any mention of it selling out... so if you tried to get one somewhere and it sold out, I'd like to hear about it...
Atleast most of the Apple stores still seem to have stock.

Check here: http://www.apple.com/retail/iPhone/

One of the folks at the local store said they have enough for today but it may not be sufficient for the weekend. I saw people walking with 2 pieces, not sure how many will come back.

Last edited by a moderator:

hoop

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
arlington,texas
all the att store here n arlington,texas are sold out with in the first hour or so but i went to the next county and they had like 2 left and think god i happen to be there, so i got me one and the guy came in after me got the last one so ya like all the att store all in my town were SOLD out!

joolee

Jun 30, 2007
On Maui, there were 20 phones for over 100 in line. I heard an Apple store in Oahu had 50 phones for over 1000 people in line.

tadrewcook

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Honolulu, HI
It sold out rather quickly at the Att store I got mine at. As a matter of fact, I think I got the last one, because as the guy was ringing me up the aasociate next to him said they were on direct fulfill only.

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
yes all the ATT stores in my area(about 5) were all sold out within the first hour. Looks like Apple had a lot of the shipment for their own stores, and gave ATT stores very little.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I have two local Apple Stores in my town. I don't know what happened downtown, but the store in the mall near my house had assloads of 4GB and 8GB phones sitting around. I walked in at 8pm and walked out at 8:04 with an 8GB...no problems. No crowds either. There were plenty of people in the store, but there was no problem walking in, buying an iPhone and walking out within a matter of minutes.

TLP31

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I was 20th in line at the AT&T store locally. They were out of the 8GB model by the time was I was about to be allowed in the store! Guess which model I wanted?

Apr 18, 2007
Vegas is sold out

Looks like all of the AT&T stores in Vegas sold out by this (Saturday) morning, probably even sooner as I called first thing this morning. Unfortunately I had to work last night and I couldn't wait in line. The Apple had 4GB left last night, but I want the 8GB.
I called the Hesperia AT&T in CA since my aunt was driving in from CA and they had 5 8GB ones left... and of course she was ahead of schedule for the first time ever and was already in Vegas by then...
I am now recruiting my friend out in PA to try and nab me one. My fate rests in her hands.:sick: